Setup in 1995, Kerala Feeds Ltd was incorporated under the Companies act — 1956 with a production capacity of 500 TPD. The production was enhances to 650 TPD in June 2006.Kerala Feeds Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking under the control of Government of Kerala. The Company is committed to produce and sell good quality compounded cattle feed and feed supplements to dairy farmers at affordable rates.
The cattle feed plant with 500 TPD capacity was commissioned in late 1998 and commercial production started in January 1999, with one shift only. The second and third shift operations were commenced in June 1999 and July 2000 respectively. The unit is located in Kallettumkara Village in Mukundapuram Taluk of Thrissur District beside the Palghat - Ernakulam Railway line