650 TPD Cattle Feed Palnt
The cattle feed plant with 500 TPD capacity was commissioned in late 1998 and commercial production started in January 1999, with one shift only. The second and third shift operations were commenced in June 1999 and July 2000 respectively. The unit is located in Kallettumkara Village in Mukundapuram Taluk of Thrissur District beside the Palghat - Ernakulam Railway line.
- Capacity - 650 TPD
- Initial investment - 32 Crore
- Machinery - Imported from Holland, Italy
- Nature of production - Fully Automated and Computerized
- Technology - MMCP
- Registered and Corporate Office:
- KERALA FEEDS LTD.
- Feeds Nagar
- Kerala Pin S.India 680683